RE:[IP]TDD and basal percentage

Brick asked:
Just a general question for all the fellow pumpers.....of your total daily
 dose, what is the percentage of your insulin being used for basal delivery,
bolus delivery, and how long have you had diabetes?

and George Davis responds:
My Cozmo says my 30 day average TDD is 40.15 units and basal for that
period is 13.54 units daily which is 33.7%.
Average carbs per day was 244 (I'm on the North Beach Diet   ;-)
I have been diabetic for 40 1/2 years with
age of onset being 28.

George Davis