[IP] Re: Animas announces ezAccess

 For the record, MM charges $199 for the upgrade to the 515/715, not $299. I
agree with the sentiment that the pump companies should notify us about when new
versions are scheduled to come out. I got my 507C five years ago and sure
enough, within two months the 508 was out. I wasn't happy about that and surely
would have stuck with my old 506c a few more months had I had any inkling that
the 508 would be coming out in the near future. Pam

< We've heard
that
MM charges $299 for theirs.>