Re: [IP] CozMonitor Lock-up

 Thanks for the info. When we started on the Cozmo last week they told us the
AAA battery for the Cozmo & the 2032 battery for the Cozmonitor both last about
a month. Using a link from IP I bought twenty 2032 batteries for about $6
including shipping from http://tinyurl.com/5vkqv .

 I found a large pack of AAA's for a better price locally than on-line & now for
under $20 have a year and a few month supply.

 After hearing about your issue I think I'll just change the 2032 each time the
AAA battery indicator tells me it's getting low.

Tom

Carol Goodin <email @ redacted> wrote:
Hi All,
Just got off the phone with Deltec technical support and wanted to share what
I learned.
In the past few days, my pump has locked up 3 times on the "Apply test strip
to blood sample" screen. I had to take out the battery to get it to reset- it
was locked up tight. I finally called Deltec. I was told that this behavior
is symptomatic of a low battery in the monitor (as opposed to the pump). The
CR-2032 battery in the monitor is supposed to be good for approximately 400
tests. So- if you got your monitor in the Aug-Sep time frame (depending upon
daily testing strategy of course), you might be seeing strange behavior caused
by a low monitor battery.
Thought that this might be of interest to the Cozmo pumpers in the group.
Cheers,
Carol