[IP] CozMonitor Lock-up

Hi All,
Just got off the phone with Deltec technical support and wanted to share what
I learned.
In the past few days, my pump has locked up 3 times on the "Apply test strip
to blood sample" screen.  I had to take out the battery to get it to reset- it
was locked up tight.  I finally called Deltec.  I was told that this behavior
is symptomatic of a low battery in the monitor (as opposed to the pump).  The
CR-2032 battery in the monitor is supposed to be good for approximately 400
tests.  So- if you got your monitor in the Aug-Sep time frame (depending upon
daily testing strategy of course), you might be seeing strange behavior caused
by a low monitor battery.
Thought that this might be of interest to the Cozmo pumpers in the group.
Cheers,
Carol