RE: [IP] Re: Animas announces ezAccess

At 04:35 PM 1/3/2005, Tina Robertson wrote:
>3. If they buy now, offer the free upgrade if, FDA
>approval is granted within a certain time frame,

Animas did this with my IR1200.  I got my IR1000 in January and was able to
upgrade to the IR1200 at no cost when it was released.  I got my IR1200 in
July.  However, this was to Animas' advantage also since if I would have
waited, I may have chosen a different pump or decided to wait even further
until the new Disetronic/Roche pump is out.

RoseLea