[IP] RE: Air Injector

That purple thing (medi-jector) was an absolute NIGHTMARE!  That thing  hurt
like no tomorrow, always left bruises so that you looked beaten and was not
as user friendly as I first though.  The supplies were "interesting" at  best
to obtain...hubby thought it would be great as no needle, after a few  months
of try my damnedest to use it, (I felt like I was cheating) but I would  use
syringes and let hubby give me a shot with the "device of death."  I  quickly
went from using it to simply back to needles and pens.  MUCH EASIER  and a lot
less pain!  Thank goodness for my pump!!

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG