[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #630

In a message dated 1/3/2005 8:50:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Good  point, Bob. Although I still personally like to have the choice  of
subtracting the IOB or not, since technically the IOB should not be
subtracted
since it's supposed to still be covering the previous meal's  carbs. I find
when
I do subtract it, I usually end up going high.  Pam

You always have the choice to follow the recommendation or not with the
cozmo, is it not the same with other pumps?

Alida