[IP] ultra smart meters

<code number remains on the screen until i press OK>
snipped

The reason that you have to press ok is because after usually every 25
 strips it thinks that there is a new vial with a possibility of a new code
number.
 I take 4 vials of strips (1 box) that all have the same code  number and put
them into 1 vial, saves space.  I know when I go through 25,  cause it makes
me click ok.

~ ShawnaLT in AZ on IP that is  PG