[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #628

In a message dated 1/2/2005 4:56:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Has  anyone else had problems getting the CozManager software to recognizer
the
IR data from the Cozmo pump?

We just started using it this week  & I was able to get it to sync once.
Today I
haven't been able to get  it to sync despite numerous attempts, reboots,  etc.

Thanks,
Tom

we had trouble with this when we upgraded our pump and our computer.   Our
old ir port would not work with Windows XP.  I asked our Deltec rep  about it
and she gave us a new ir port which has worked beautifully since  September 1,
our cozmonitor start date.

ALida