RE: [IP] Animas announces ezAccess

Yes, I would agree with most of what has been said. Software is very
important, you certainly don't want to discover the bugs after you've begun
using it. And yes almost all other software vendors charge for upgrades, but
many don't charge for fixes and patches.

I use an Animas IR1200. I'm pleased with it and don't see any need for an
upgrade. And what I don't know about ezAccess is the cost. We've heard that
MM charges $299 for theirs. If Animas takes the same approach some questions
is would have are; what is the cost and what is being upgraded. If I'm
paying an annual fee I'm going to be upset if I'm paying to fix their
mistakes. If it's for new improvements then I would want to see what the
cost is for each of the things being improved. Do I want to pay for
improvements I'm not going to use or need.

I liked the prior idea where you go to the doctors office and pay a small
fee for a download.

but anyway, these are my thoughts.

Bob
Albany, NY