-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Macias
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:27

With your control for the past 11 years I would be surprised if it is
neuropathy. I have had diabetes for 32 years and pumping for just 3
months. I have had neuropathy for about 5 years now. only in me feet and
legs though. The symptoms sound like neuropathy but the redness doesn't. I
have never had that. Do you have any numbness ? I wasn't aware of how
severe my neuropathy was until I saw a neurologist and he did some nerve
conductance tests on my feet / legs. In my experience neuropathy doesn't
show up so rapidly as you described, but everybody is different. I bet
your endo will not be able to diagnose it and offer you some pain meds. If
it does continue you should ask for more tests.

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]