Re: [IP] A Question about Novolog

>  I *believe* that there was an agreement with Bantam and Best that insulin
be
> sold at cost and with no prescription so that it would be readily
available to
> everybody who needed it. That agreement does not apply to insulin analogs.
>
> Jan and ElvisToo

That was Frederick Banting and Charles Best - Bantam is a book publisher.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS with
World's Youngest Pumper)

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. Mark Twain