Re: Re: [IP] Animas closed?

> From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
>
> At 11:20 AM 1/3/2005, Robert Boyd wrote:
> >I am still home enjoying my LAST day of vacation :-)
> >Robert B
>
> Well, we're all back to work, even the kids are back in school today.
>
> RoseLea

 When a holiday falls on a weekend, workers generally take either Friday or
Monday off. Usually, it's the day closest to the actual holiday (i.e., Friday is
taken off if the holiday falls on Saturday; Monday if it's on Sunday). However,
not always. I suspect that is what happened with Animas.

 If your employee contract says you get a certain holiday off, you are entitled
to a day off, even when that holiday falls on what normally is a day off anyway.

Jan and ElvisToo