From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 1:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Diabetes bracelets

Help - I bought some blue bracelets that say "cure diabetes" from
someone on
this web site who was selling them to raise money for the JDRF walk.
Someone
else has asked me how to order the bracelets and I have deleted the
email
message.  Please email me privately so that I may forward you address to
this
 person who wants to purchase some bracelets. Thanks, Debbie Shivers
Aunt to Blake age 5 pumping with Paradigm and Aunt to Anna Beth age 25
now pumping with
Paradigm - Yeah