[IP] Diabetes bracelets

Help - I bought some blue bracelets that say "cure diabetes" from someone on
this web site who was selling them to raise money for the JDRF walk.  Someone
else has asked me how to order the bracelets and I have deleted the email
message.  Please email me privately so that I may forward you address to this
 person who wants to purchase some bracelets. Thanks, Debbie Shivers Aunt to
Blake
age 5 pumping with Paradigm and Aunt to Anna Beth age 25 now pumping with
Paradigm - Yeah