Re: [IP] Air Injector was Re: Rapid D question

Debbie,
 OUCH!!!!!!!!!!! do I ever remember that Medi-Jecktor(sp?)!!! I don't recall
what year that was but I was still a child. Ouch!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget
that thing, although I would love to.

Lisa Ann & (future)Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM(borrowed)512!!!

 Occasionally I will get a bruise from any of my sets I use.... I think the
bruising is caused by capillaries being disturbed by the
needle... I am sure there is someone else on here who can answer your question
in much more depth...
I always had trouble with bruising when on MDI and also
when I used the Air Injector, many years ago. That was an experience!

Debbie and "Annie" (Animas IR1200) from Western KY

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."