[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #630 UltraSmart reset problem

>I am having a different problem with the Ultra Smart, when I insert a strip,
>the code number remains on the screen until i press OK. It does not do this
>  every time, but is becoming more frequent.

The Ultrasmart is designed to do this every 25 measurements (when you
have supposedly changed vials) to force you to compare the number the
meter gives you with that on the vial.  It's admittedly an annoyance
when you get several hundred strips of the same lot number at a time,
though I can see it being a  useful reminder to someone who purchased
strips one vial at a time.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska