Re: [IP] Animas announces ezAccess

Hi everyone,

 Rather than pump companies charging $300 or more (what we are estimating to be
an annual cost) when they upgrade their software, I just had a thought. I think
it would help pump companies save face and also promote that pump patients
continue to go to their doctors on a regular basis. Why don't the companies
supply the doctors offices with a downloadable connection to their site where
the patient could download the new software for free, or maybe a more nominal
fee (maybe $30.00 or so) when the see their doctor.

I think it would keep the patient, the doctor, and the companies happy.

Just my thought.
Cee Dee