Re: [IP] Animas announces ezAccess

Since when is this "stooping to a low" business practice. Remember it was
not Medtronic that started this practice but Microsoft and Apple. Both of
those companies charge for upgrades to software as do almost ALL software
companies and many hardware companies.  Small incremental upgrades are
sometime free but major ones are almost always charged for.

robert b