I was caught recently, the federal mattress, pillow and pump supplies police
raided my home - I think my neighbors ratted me out. Fortunately for me I
did not remove the labels from my mattress but they took my pillow and ALL
my expired pump supplies - it was a first offense, their is a fine for a
second offense :-) so no more expired pump supplies for me, and I need to
buy a new pillow ;-(

Robert B