RE: [IP] Past time for OZ & NZ pumpers

Robert,

>I am sorry is this REALLY a joke or do a lot of people like never change
their lancets?
I have been following  this thread with relief and amusement - I thought I
was the only one who never changed my lancet. I can't remember the last time
I did. I'm guessing I do it twice a year. Years ago I read an article in
some diabetes magazine saying that you didn't have to use a fresh lancet and
syringe every time, and it's been downhill ever since. I did change my
insulin pen cartridge needles, when I was using them, because I'd notice
about halfway through the 3.0 insulin cartridge that the needle was getting
dull.
Marcia