Re: [IP] Keeping a tight record

Hello Kathy,
Sorry this is so late but I am catching up after a couple of days off :-)
What you wrote sound JUST like me.  I have once again fallen off the record
keeping wagon. I am wondering if I can use my pump and meter and just
download but the truth for me is that I have better control when I write it
down in a book when it happens. Has anyone else have this experience?

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!