[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #630 UltraSmart reset problem

I am having a different problem with the Ultra Smart, when I insert a strip,
the code number remains on the screen until i press OK. It does not do this
 every time, but is becoming more frequent. Also having tropuble with the strips
in that if I am  not very precise in letting the end of the strip touch only
 the globulet of blood I get an error reading. Thi is a bit of a problem at 3 AM
when the BG is hovering around hypo. Anyone else experinncing this problem or
know what to do about correcting it?

B.W.