Re: [IP] Comzo IR port to send data to CozManager program

 I think my problem was not having the Cozmo on the main menu. I was just able
to get it to sync this evening & I think I was not on the cozmo main menu
before. It goes from the main menu to the screen saver so quickly.

Thanks to everyone who helped!
Tom

email @ redacted wrote:
Tom,

I had problems when I first got the IR. I had to go to the IR adapter website
to get an updater. Now I never have a problem.

Betsy & Lil' Bit