Re: [IP] Test Strips cannister left open!

>It is moisture that kills the strips. If the relative humidity was low, it
>probably won't make a difference. Winter in a heated house is a good time
>to make this boo-boo.

Relative humidity depends on the air exchange rate, the temperature
of the coldest part of the walls (usually the windows), the water
added by activities in the houws and the temperature and humidity
outdoors.  I have a couple of articles on the internet about this:
How Dry I Am http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF8/842.html
The Case of the Soggy House http://www.gi.alaska.edu/ScienceForum/ASF8/845.html
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska