Re: [IP] Can someone tell me if the following is true

 Cyndy, it is possible. I found though when I had the same control and A1C's
with MDI, I had a lot of bad lows and lost the feeling to tell when they were
coming on because of having them. Going back on the pump helped me keep tight
control and have even lower A1C, last one was 4.8 down from 5.3 on MDI. I could
also feel lows coming on again.

Kim

cyndy tengesdal <email @ redacted> wrote:

A person with diabetes who is quote under control will NEVER spill sugar into
their urine?
Is it possible to attain the same control with MDI as with a pump? The same
a1c?