Re: [IP] Test Strips cannister left open!

 I used to leave my canister open on my dresser between tests. At one point, I
realized I was having terrible unexplained numbers and determined that it was
because of this. I don't know if this is true of all strips, but I know when I
started closing the canister, numbers were more explainable. These were the
AccuChek Comfort Curve strips, several years ago.

Marcia R.