[IP] 507/508 Minimed Supplies for Sale

I have 8 boxes of Silhouette infusion sets MMT 373 and 4 boxes of 10 count
reservoirs MMT 103A and 2 boxes of 24 count reservoirs MMT 103 for sale.  All
have expiration dates of 2006-2008.  I have a couple of 8/2004 infusion set
boxes that I will send for free with the first order from me.

I upgraded to a Paradigm and have supplies for a 507/508 I can no longer use,
plus I am losing my job Feb 1st along with insurance.  Please contact me
individually for pricing via email.  I am looking for copay plus shipping so I
will be able to buy Paradigm supplies.   Thanks!!

Debra