Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 01:13:47 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Trigger Finger?

 .....an inflammation of the tendons and ligaments that run across the palm at
the base of the fingers and the ones running down the fingers. Is they becomes
more inflammed, it is harder for the ligaments to freely run back and forth. ...
Two possible treatments: 1) steroid injections into the inflammed area (only
works
 in about 50% of the patients) and 2) surgery to open the ligaments and allow
them to
freely move.   I had 1 finger done last year (03) and 2 more just a week ago.
Hope that helps a little!
Andy