[IP] Re: insertion questions

 Actually it's the opposite for me. I've been pumping for 11 years and inserted
manually for about the first 5 years with the Sof-sets. After that I always used
the Serter with the Sofsets. When I switched to Quicksets and Sils about two
years, I inserted both of those manually at first also. Getting a Silserter
enabled me to keep using Sils, which I would have given up on otherwise. I've
stuck with the Quickserter because I get better results with it than I did
manually. So, once again, ymmv, regardless of length of time pumping, previous
habits, etc. Pam

<I'm inclined to think if you look of the people who started pre-serter
days versus post-serter days, you will find a marked difference in
percentage of each group that uses the 'serter.>