[IP] Animas announces ezAccess

To ensure that you have the best and latest
technology when managing your diabetes, Animas
introduces its ezAccess IR 1200 Program.

  ezAccess will enable you to upgrade your IR 1200
pump, with our latest software enhancements, as
they become available. This can be done at an
affordable fee over the life of the warranty.*
Now you can enjoy the unparalleled reliability of
an Animas IR 1200 pump today
 and be assured that
you will benefit from tomorrow's technology.

  Since introducing its first pump, Animas'
innovations have set the standard for the
industry. Many of its "firsts" include
menu-driven operation, true waterproof status and
greater fine tuning of insulin delivery. Animas'
proprietary new micro technology opens the door
for the miniaturization of insulin pumps. Our
significant progress in developing a truly
accurate continuous glucose sensor and our micro
technology take us yet another step closer
towards a viable closed loop system**.

  With ezAccess, you can be confident that you
won't be left behind. To learn more about
ezAccess, our products and our commitment to
customer service and education, please call
877-937-7867, press 3 when prompted.

http://www.animascorp.com/customerserv/cs_ezAccess_Upgrade_Program.shtml

   *, **   go to link for further disclosures