[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #628

Robert when you find out the details of why your middle fing is like it is,
please post the information. I started experiencing the same problem about 10
months ago and it persists until this day. Not really getting any worse, but
most certainly no better.  I cannot think of anything I did to cause it except
use the mouse on my computer. I set the mouse up to be used with the left hand
and tried that for a while, but no relief was noticed so I switched back to
using the mouse with my right hand.

B.W.