Re: [IP] infusion site is a tiny bit red

 IMO, totally normal, after you jabbed a fairly long needle into the skin and
then left a small plastic cannula there...some site reaction is normal. You may
even see some seepage or even bleeding from the site when you go to remove it.
If you are concerned talk to your daughter's educator or endo. How is she liking
the pump? Cynthia

 Tom Ford <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

It's been 2 days & 6 hours since we put our daughter's first infusion set in. I
just noticed a very small amount of redness through the little window in the
center of the infusion set. We were planning to change the set tomorrow anyway.
Her #'s seem in the normal range & we're thinking of leaving the site in until
tomorrow as planned.

Any thoughts based on your personal experiences?

Thanks!
Tom