[IP] infusion site is a tiny bit red

 It's been 2 days & 6 hours since we put our daughter's first infusion set in. I
just noticed a very small amount of redness through the little window in the
center of the infusion set. We were planning to change the set tomorrow anyway.
Her #'s seem in the normal range & we're thinking of leaving the site in until
tomorrow as planned.

Any thoughts based on your personal experiences?

Thanks!
Tom