Re: [IP] Comzo IR port to send data to CozManager program

Tom,

 Before getting the Cozmanager I never had problems downloading the pump.
But now that the meter is attached all the time to the pump I seem to have a
harder time ....AFTER I have removed it for downloading....so you smart alecks
can't say anything...and you know who you are...HHHMMMM....So I do find that
when I place the pump in front of the IR port it needs to be less than an inch
 away...but NOT touching. Once I have placed the pump IR ports that close to the
IR cable thingie then the pump and computer will start talking to each.
 Before the meter I was able to have the pump a good 4-6 inches away and they
still
talked to each other.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
My thesis will be done....TONIGHT...New years evening....YIEEEEEE!!!!!