Re: [IP] Can someone tell me if the following is true

 That is unrealistic regardless of whether your on a pump or MDI, I don't think
anyone can achieve that good "control" and still live life in the real world. In
my opinion, although it is important to keep your BS as close to "normal" as
possible as often as possible, to insist on constant perfection leaves one with
no "life" worth living and a whole alot of guilt, your Drs will beat the
diabetic up enough, you shouldn't be doing it to yourself or your loved one.

 cyndy tengesdal <email @ redacted> wrote:A person with diabetes
who is quote under control will NEVER spill sugar into
their urine?
Is it possible to attain the same control with MDI as with a pump? The same
a1c?
Cyndy Mom to 4
Ben 9 dxed June of 02