Re: [IP] Keeping a tight record

Kathy,

  My son Joshua was dxd 8/97 at age 5.5.  I have all his log books going back
to the first one while still in the hospital.  When we got the Deltec Cozmo
 Cozmonitor this past June we stopped using log books. This is one mom who went
through major withdrawal symptoms from not having those anymore.  Go
Figure!!!  Now we have the meter attached to the pump and the software on the
 computer. There is a LogBook function on the SW that I absolutely love because
it
 looks just like a log book. The only thing missing is a NOTES Section, which I
have heard they are already working on.

Anyway, we now can have all his BGs, averages and everything we need tallied
for us (how lazy are we getting anyway???!!!!) and everything can be printed
up.

I still sometimes feel like I am missing something (log book) but I know my
son isn't missing having to write everything down......LOL!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
and almost done with my thesis.....YIPEEEEEE!!!!