Re: [IP] Re: Insertion Questions

><Does just about everyone use a 'serter?

I have never used one and I personally do not forsee that I will ever
use one.  I have been a pumper for over 8 years now and inserting my
sites are second nature to me and I rarely mess one up.  I don't think I
have messed up an insertion in the last few years.  Now if they had them
when I first started, I would probably have used one then and would
still be hooked on it because I would have never learned to insert them
on my own.  The first year, I did have lots of messed up insertions.
I'm inclined to think if you look of the people who started pre-serter
days versus post-serter days, you will find a marked difference in
percentage of each group that uses the 'serter.

Brian