RE: [IP] Can someone tell me if the following is true

Hi Cindy,
A person under good control can spill sugar into there urine just a  person
under poor control may not. Each individual has a separate threshold at
which point they begin to spill into the urine. In my own case 30 years ago
using those old urine method I was blue (negative) for sugar most of the
time but my fastings at the same time would be around 200 -250.
The answer to the second question is yes you can get the same results but
most times the pump improves the A1c.
Mike in Canada

A person with diabetes who is quote under control will NEVER spill sugar
into
their urine?
Is it possible to attain the same control with MDI as with a pump?  The same
a1c?
Cyndy Mom to 4
Ben 9 dxed June of 02