Re: [IP] Insertion questions...

When I first tried the Insets, I overlooked step #11 which is where
you cock the inserter.  From that point the insertion was fairly easy
and the "inserter" portion of the set did provide a good handle and
guide for the insertion.  I may just stick to that style for
insertions where I can see the site.  When inserting into sites that
aren't as easily reached or seen, the inserter on the Insets does
work well, especially when you cock it first!     ;>)

George