[IP] Keeping a tight record

Hello, I have a question for you guys, I have been
diabetic since 11/96 and I have tried to keep records
of my blood glucose levels when checked on my meter, I
have even hand made them, I will do good for a while
but then I will forget a couple of days and then it
turns into weeks. I just don't know how to disiplin
myself to do this. I guess that is the main reason I
got on the pump because I am not a (creature of habit)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
Kathy