Re: [IP] Insertion questions...

 I have always inserted myself. When I first started pumping we didn't have
serters. My CDE gave me one for the sils so I could get to the more difficult
areas and I found I'm better off doing it myself. I use the sils, and I can't
guarantee the angle of insertion with the serter once I finally get to the
button and push it. Oh well.

Lisa Ann & (future)Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM(borrowed)512!

"The more people I meet, the more I love my dog."