Re: [IP] Novolog 70-30

Thanks Barbara. We're trying to go for consistency in insulin action
since we've
had a lot of problems with action variability from vial to vial with
the N lately. The
Lantus I purchased is really weak and I know that particular insulin
can get hurt
easily in shipping. Either that or he built up antibodies to it when we
used it a
year ago. Too bad they don't have insulin pumps for pets....sure would
be easier.

Margo