Re: [IP] Insulin on board

Unfortunately neither of these works for this case.  I remained low
all day, and 80 gm of 240 gm of carbs were not bolused for, as I was
using them to counter the low values.  All corrections were negative.
I stayed low through the next meal each time in spite of the
uncompensated carbs.  in fact my high for the day was a 129 (after an
unbolused  snack) before  bedtime.  Exercise was exactly the same as
I do every day--half an hour on the rowing machine--and I didn't do
anything extra except some minor shopping.  I usually eat about 20-25
gm carbohydrate without bolus before exercising; yesterday it took 38
g to get me up to 123 and I had to keep breaking to let my blood
sugar come up.  I changed sets a couple of hours ago, and with my
brittleness I'm likely as not to stay high on this one.   If I don't,
I guess it's time to try another basal change.

--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska