Re: [IP] Insertion questions...

My daughter uses the quick set WITHOUT the 'serter'.   When Elizabeth first
 started using the quicksets she tried the serter...once. She hated it; as the
needle seemed to catch on her  skin.  We have done manual insertion ever
since and found it much  easier.  We also have the 'insets' which have the
 disposable serter. She finds them OK, but prefers the quickset. Initially she
used
the Sofset  with the serter, and liked them but they stuck out more and were
easily bumped  (Ouch).

Nancy
Mom of Elizabeth 13, Dx 5/97, pumping 7/01 R1000 Animas