[IP] new places to put your pump

 As a high school teacher I compete to look cool at school including cool ways
to wear my pump. I have two new ways, one hidden, one in sight. The hidden one
is a sports sock with a zippered compartment available from The Vermont Country
Store, it's 14.99. As a good poster I should give you the web site, but you can
find it if you do a search and I am too tired...

 The in sight way is the hip hugger I found at the AT&T Wireless store, it is a
slim leather belt with a cool leather sling to put your cell phone in, it came
in red and black and different designs, like black studded, tres cool. It was
about 15.00. The sales guy called it the cell phone thong, but the package said
hip hugger, you can probably find it or something like it in most cell phone
stores. It did NOT fit my Animas 1000, but I took the dimensions and it will fit
the Animas 1200 and the Deltec, I don't know about the others, maybe the Dana,
definitely not the Distronic.

Kate

Kathleen Ahern
email @ redacted