[IPn] Insulin Pumpers needs your help

February marks the traditional beginning of the winter pledge drive.
I'd first like to thank all the sustaining pledge members for their
continued support without which I'm sure we'd be dog meat by now.

On a bright note, we get to kick off the pledge drive with an
immediate CHALLENGE from a member in ILLINOIS. February is a short
month so starting off with a bang is certainly nice.... thanks
ILLINOIS.

Now all we need if for the rest of you to do your part. Your matching
contribution of $15, $20, or more if you can will be matched by
ILLINOIS up to a total of $100. First come first serve to double the
value of your pledge.

For those of you new to Insulin Pumpers, we conduct pledge drives 4
time a year to help support our on-going activities and pay the
bills.

If you'd like to tell the other members why you support Insulin
Pumpers and how it helps you manage your diabetes from day to day,
send me a private message and I will include your comments in a
future pledge message.

To help match the ILLINOIS challenge or to make a sustaining gift to
Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

To challenge the membership to match your generosity, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035