Re: [IP] Food Servers

I don't drink soda - but when I have my treat which is a latte with a shot of
sf syrup in it - it is usually later in the day so it's decaf, fat free with
the shot of sugar free - I always joke - you can mess up on the decaf or the
fat free but please get the sugar free right or I will be quite ill - they
laugh - but always then double check themselves.

Linda & Dax