[IP] Sil-serter

Dear Summer,
  My Endo said that it is better to insert by hand because people have had some
problems with the sil-serter. Apparently it insets with so much force that it
creates bruising for some people and an increased incident of kinked cannulas. I
 considered it for my self for the same reaching issues, but I ended up
switching to the Quickset so never got one.