Re [IP] need ideas for new sites

Hi Melissa :)

Our daughter uses her abdomen (no lower than the belly button), and her upper
butt which definitely lasts longer and absorbs better.

When she was younger, we would insert sites in her back as well.  At that time
we used the Silhouette with NO inserter and even though she now uses Quickset,
I still like those Sils/Tenders/Comforts better.

People use their breasts, arms, legs and I am sure you will get lots of great

Good luck
Barb Chafe - Chair
Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our insulin pumping website
via http://www.canadianbutterfly.ca